I caught up with Goldstone Resources CEO Emma Priestley again following the news that they have been awarded the Environmental Permit (EP) for Homase South.
This was a major milestone for the company and now pathes the way for first gold production in as little as eight weeks.
Emma explained that the ‘in-tray’ will be well and truly full for 2021 as they develop and expand the AK-HM projects with the following activities:
- Completing construction and commisisoning to pour first Gold
- Upgraded DEP (Definitive Economic Plan) to reflect increased mineable resource and a substantial up-lift in planned production from 14.5koz pa
- Further Homase drilling at additional pits and on exploration targets to further expand and increase resource confidence
- Updating the JORC resource following new drilling, historic soil sampling, auger work and historic data review
- Progressing the Akrokeri UG mine (24g/t head grade)
It’s clearly going to be busy year for the company all against the back-drop of a bullish gold environment where some commentators believe we will see North of $20koz in 2021
At an $850 AIC this presents some excellent margins on the the gold production with nice leverage to gold as they ramp up the production.
I hope you find the interview useful and look out for further SpongeCasts!
Research materials prepared based upon my own analysis and research. Accuracy cannot be guaranteed and research notes should not be taken as investment advice. Please always do your own research.
16,493 total views, 4 views today